Get into Education Studies
Explore Education Studies at the University of Cumbria with subject taster sessions and an exploration of your future career.
29 Nov 2021 - 29 Nov 2021Book Now
Do you have a passion to shape and change young people’s lives through education?
Are you interested in a career in education but not sure if you are ready to get in to teaching?
Do you want to help children and adults to learn in a variety of settings?
Attend our ‘Get into Education Studies’ seminar and take part in subject tasters, discover career prospects in education, and explore course options for when you have completed school or college.
- Meet the programme leader
- Subject tasters - Psychology of education & Philosophy of education
- Course overview and placements
- Career paths/options after you graduate
- Q&A session
This session will last around 45-60 minutes, with plenty of time for audience questions.
Book on individually or come along with your parents or friends in this after school twilight session.Book Now
Key features of our BA (Hons) Education Studies degree:
- Explore how education is not only something that occurs in schools and classrooms, but can be a driving force for change, equality and social justice.
- Gain invaluable classroom experience as well as flexible opportunities to experience a number of different/alternative educational settings.
- Gain work experience as you study by undertaking work-based learning enabling you to make links between theoretical aspects of learning with the more practical application within educational settings of your
Why Education Studies at the University of Cumbria in London?
- 100% overall student satisfaction on the course for the past two years (NSS, 2021; 2020)
- 9 out of 10 of our students are employed or in further education just 15 months after graduating (HESA Graduate Outcomes Survey 2020)
- Our academic team is representative of our student population and the Tower Hamlets multicultural community