You’ll gain a strong foundation in legal knowledge and skills relevant to careers in the legal profession and many other areas of employment. There is a focus on work experience and professional mentors, thanks to our industry links.
Public speaking events, mock trials, and student competitions will further boost your skills. Throughout, you’ll be taught by tutors with experience of working in law, who will provide the support and knowledge to ensure you stay on track.
On this course you will...
- Have access to our law team consisting of former practicing solicitors and barristers with national and international experience.
- Have access to the criminal courts for mock trials, presided over by real judges.
- You’ll have the option to do a placement in a local law firm or legal service provider so you get work-based learning.
- Be able to use our connection with local law firms and legal service providers and strong working relationship with Solicitors Regulator Authority and the Law Society.
- Have opportunities to use your academic skills practically via our Street Law project, in which you research and advise on real legal issues to clients in our local community.
International student? More info
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.