Contractual Obligations For All Students
The Student Financial Regulations explain your contractual obligations to the university with regards to student fees and finance.
It includes our policies about:
- Tuition fees and payments
- Cancellations, withdrawal from programmes and interruption of studies
- Debt management procedures
- Other fees, fines and charges
- Bursaries and scholarships
- Please read the policy for the start year of your current course carefully before registering at the university.
Links To Regulations
If you have any queries about the Student Financial Regulations then please see our contact us page or you can email us at email@example.com as well as speaking directly with your admissions advisor.